Hot Dog Bush
Test your culinary skills in Hot Dog Bush, a fascinating food entrepreneurship game set in New York. Former President George W. Bush swaps political maneuvers for grilling hot dogs in this hilarious, fast-paced food service game. Accommodate the unique requests of a dynamic customer base, from the humble hot dog to an array of progressively complex dishes. Remember, time is money; work quickly to ensure customer satisfaction and meet profit goals!
How to play
In Hot Dog Bush, your task is to fulfill the meal orders displayed above customers' heads, carefully controlling the cooking time to avoid burnt hotdogs you'd need to discard. Speed is key as satisfied customers will reward you with good tips, but make them wait too long and they'll leave angrily. Meet your daily target and progress from the Bronx all the way up to Wall Street for more menu options.
Tips and Tricks
Manage your time efficiently in Hot Dog Bush. Prepare multiple orders simultaneously where possible without burning any hotdogs. Keep an eye on impatient customers; prioritizing their orders can prevent them from leaving without paying. Regularly achieving your daily target will unlock more food items, enhancing your culinary offerings.
- A humorous spin on strategy games featuring ex-President George W.Bush.
- A fast-paced cooking simulator requiring clever management skills.
- From small streets to high-class business areas, experience a variety of NYC scenes.
- An expanding menu rewarding successful players with additional culinary challenges.
- Ruthless customer satisfaction mechanics demanding undivided attention and quick reactions.