Tanks Battle Field
Tanks are giant pieces of metal with wheels and loaded with explosives and that makes them prime subject matter for battle games like Tanks Battle Field. As a tank commander, you've been given several different tank models to construct your own personal tank squad. Be warned as you're not the only one trying to create the most powerful and perfect tank squadron. No two tank forces can share the field and only the toughest tanks will survive. This is where your strategic mind comes into the picture so that you can lead your tanks to sweep the enemy and roll over their metal debris.
About Tanks Battle Field
There's no shortage of tank games in the world, but many capture the fact that it's difficult to command a whole squad of tanks. This game is a strategy game where you can have a sizable squadron that can work against you just as well as with you. As you play, you need to determine whether you trust in your direct control enough to win with a small squad or if you believe in strength in numbers. You need to figure out what feels most natural to you and what feels right when it comes to control. Playing enough may make you realize certain things about your play style.
How to Play
Tanks Battle Field is a 2D top-down strategy game about controlling a squad of tanks with the keyboard and mouse.
- W/Up Arrow - Move Forward
- S/Down Arrow - Reverse
- A/Left Arrow - Turn Left
- D/Right Arrow - Move Right
- Spacebar - Switch Tank
- Cursor - Aim Turret
- Left Mouse Button - Fire Primary Weapon
- Right Mouse Button - Fire Secondary Weapon
- Mousewheel - Zoom
- Tap Location - Move Tank
- Tap Enemy - Lock On with Turret
- Double Tap - Remove Lock On
- Hold And Drag - Move Tank Manually
The goal of the game depends on which game mode you choose. In Capture The Flag, your tanks have to capture the enemy's flag and bring it back to your flag to score points. In Deathmatch, you need to eliminate the enemy team. Both modes have time limits that will lead to a game over if you don't complete the task before they run out.
Before the game begins, you get to choose which mission to undertake. Each mission has its own rules for playing and winning. You have a limited number of points to make your squad of tanks with some tanks costing more than others. You can also choose which game mode you'd prefer to play on the map. When the mission begins, your tanks will spawn on one side of the map while the enemies spawn on the other. You can keep track of everyone using the map in the top left corner.
When you're controlling one tank, your other tanks will move automatically. If you're playing Capture The Flag, you can assign different roles to your tanks on the mission screen. When you destroy enemy tanks, they can drop supplies to replenish your tanks. When the tank you're controlling is destroyed, you'll automatically be moved to another still-active tank. If all of your tanks are destroyed, there's a bit of a respawn time before all of your tanks come back.
You can also find destructible crates in the field that you can destroy with your tank's weapons to get supply drops. The mission ends when either you complete the objective or the timer runs out.
Tips and Tricks
It can take some time to get used to jumping around tanks since you can't choose which tank you want specifically. In Capture The Flag, you should always have as many tanks attacking as they are defending. In Deathmatch, it is wise to travel in flanking formation instead of in groups which can make you an easier target.
Tanks Battle Field Stats And Positions
When it comes to making your squad, you should review the following stats that every tank has:
- Primary Weapon - Determines the tank's main attack.
- Secondary Weapon - Determines the tank's backup attack.
- Health - Determines how much damage the tank can take.
- Speed - Determines how fast the tank travels.
- Aiming - Determines how much the tank's turret can move.
- Range - Determines how far a tank's weapons can fire.
When playing Capture The Flag, you can pick the following roles for your tanks:
- Seeker - The tank will focus on searching for and destroying enemies.
- Attacker - The tank will go after the enemy flag and protect the friendly tank that has it, and it will go after the tank that steals your flag and attempt to return it.
- Defender - The tank will stay near the flag and attack any enemies that come near.
- Follower - The tank will follow whatever tank you're controlling and protect it from attack.
- Platforms: Web Browser (PC and mobile)
- Languages: English
Is Tanks Battle Field an online game?
This game would work well for PvP between multiple players, but its current version only allows for single-player play against computer opponents.
Games similar to Tanks Battle Field
With all of these types of tanks fighting it out, this title is found in the Tank and Battle Games categories on GamePix. Other games you might like are Tank Squad, Tank Hero Online, Ninja Legend, and Winter Clash 3D.