The FPS genre is one of the most competitive in the gaming world, yet you can see some similarities between games like Bullet Force. Counter-Strike may have been the big name in terms of getting the ball rolling and now other games can kick it around. This online FPS is dependent on you having a solid internet connection so that you can experience all that it has to offer. Whether playing alone or online with friends or strangers, it's all about your aiming technique and the time you take to make your shots while never losing sight of your goal.
About Bullet Force
The game is effective in terms of capturing the chaos and intensity of other online FPS games. It may require a decent amount of processing power, but it uses it to create a competitive experience with functional gameplay. Even if you aren't a regular FPS player, you can quickly get into the genre with practice and play of a game like this one. It offers an incentive to keep you playing so that you can try out different loadouts and cosmetics to make you stand out in the online world. There will be some frustration, but there's nothing to stop you from coming back as long as you're willing to fight.
How to Play
Bullet is an online FPS that makes use of mouse and keyboard controls. It uses a traditional layout that is easy to grasp.
- Mouse Cursor - Look/Aim
- Left Mouse Button - Fire
- Right Mouse Button - Precise Aim
- R - Reload
- W - Move Forward
- A - Move Left
- D - Move Right
- S - Move Back
- C - Crouch
- Shift - Sprint
- Spacebar - Jump
- G – Grenade
In a game like this, things are pretty simple. Despite the various game modes, your main objective is to stay alive so that you can keep fighting and aiding your team. Whenever you fall in battle, there's a small respawn time and you can have the opportunity to change your loadout. The match will continue until either the time ends or one team scores enough points. You can choose to either join a random online game, or a specific game or create your own so that you can play with your friends.
Tips and Tricks
Like in other FPS games, the goal is to keep your cool. While running around, you'll be very noticeable which is why you need to move through narrow paths protected by cover. Remember to always watch your back and to fire in bursts for precision and conservation.
Bullet Force Game Modes
The game currently offers five game modes that each provide a different focus in terms of the game.
- Practice - Get a feel for the controls and movement as you run around an empty map.
- Team Deathmatch - Join a team to rack up as many kills against the other team.
- Gun Game - A deathmatch that lets you instantly gain the weapon of any target you kill.
- Free for All - Every player for themself as you try to get the most kills.
- Conquest - Work solo or together to gain control of certain territories.
When joining games, you'll be spawned into one of several maps and you can choose which one you want when making your own match.
- Outpost - A desert environment filled with small buildings and vehicles scattered throughout.
- Canyon - A rocky setting with rises and falls and wooden structures to explore.
- Woods - An area of dense vegetation filled with trees and scattered objects.
- Urban - A town filled with short brick buildings, shipping containers, alleys, and roads.
- City - A towering urban landscape surrounded by skyscrapers with wide open streets weaving through.
Customize your Soldier
As an online multiplayer game, it offers many customization perks and options. As you play, you'll earn coins that can be spent on different cosmetics and weapons. You can also visit the Shop to spend actual money on cosmetics. Remember to check back in to earn free daily rewards. The following customization options are available:
- Primary - Change the type and appearance of your primary weapon which includes Assault Rifles, SMGs, LMGs, Shotguns, Snipers, and Explosives.
- Secondary - Change the types and appearance of your secondary weapon which includes all a manner of Handguns and Revolvers.
- Throwable - Change the type of Grenade you take into battle.
- Player - Change the design of your soldier's uniform.
- Gloves - Change the design of your soldier's gloves.
- Killstreaks - Changes the Killstreak power-ups you have equipped which activate after killing a certain number of enemies.
- Perks - Changes the Perks that your soldier has which improves how they perform in the field.
- Bullets - Change the tracer color of your bullets.
- Developer: Blayze Games
- Platforms: Web Browser (PC and mobile), iOS, and Android
- Languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, and French
When was Bullet Force made?
This is not a new game as it was released on June 13, 2016.
Can I play it offline?
Unfortunately, Bullet Force requires an online connection in order to be played properly. If you want to play offline, you'll only be able to play in practice mode.
Games similar to Bullet Force
Bullet Force belongs to Multiplayer and it is often associated with Gun Games and First Person Shooter Fps Games. This game has received 1046 votes, 908 positive ones and 138 negative ones and has an average score of 4.2.
It is a game played in landscape and it's playable on Desktop on gamepix.com. This game has been published on 2019-12-22, and updated on 2020-06-09.