Information We Collect
The Information you provide can be listed as follows:
– Passive tracking technologies. This Site and App uses passive tracking technologies to log non-identifiable information such as: IP address, browser type, and Site and App usage (for example: what pages are accessed, how often, referring/exit pages and URLs).
– Demographic Data Report by Google Analytics Advertising Features. This information is used to track your provenience. You can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features downloading a plugin available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
We take many special precautions to protect the privacy of children. If you are located in the European Economic Area and under the age of 16, you must not use the Service for any purpose unless with your parental or legal guardian’s prior consent.
We may collect some information (like IP address, mobile device unique device identifier (hereto referred as “UDID” or “Device ID”), OS, etc.) automatically and use technology like cookies to provide functionality and support our operations.
We do not ask for more personal information than is necessary for a child to participate in an activity.
Parents can contact us if they have any question on the collection, use or sharing of their children’s information.
For which Purposes we process your Information and the corresponding legal basis
We collect your information for the following purposes:
|• to provide you with the service, to respond to your requests and provide customer service||• the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or to take steps at the request of the data subject|
|• communicate your information to some of our partners (Advertisement providers and partners. i.e. Google Ireland Inc.)||• your consent before using our service or starting playing one of our games|
Links and Third Parties
From time to time we may include at the Site & App links to other websites and apps as a service to you. The third party sites and apps are operated by companies that are outside of our control, and your activities at those sites and apps will be governed by the policies and practices of those third parties. We encourage you to review the privacy practices of these third parties before disclosing any personally identifiable information, as we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites and apps.
GamePix uses one or more companies to place advertisements for our products and services and those of third-parties on our Site and third-party sites. Cookies and other technologies such as Web beacons or tags are used to measure the effectiveness of our ads and to determine the display of content and advertising to you based on your interests both on our site , as well as on third- party sites where you may visit. To support this interest based advertising solution, we, and companies who we have contracted with, may use anonymous information about your visits to our and other Web sites. The information collected and used by this process is always anonymous, and does not enable any third-party to identify you individually. Although it is our hope that you find the display of advertising to you based on your anonymous interests valuable, if you would prefer not to participate in the services offered through these solutions, you can always opt-out of this activity by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website by clicking http://optout.networkadvertising.org
How long we store your information
In principle we will retain your information as long as required or permitted by applicable law. Afterwards, we will remove your Personal Data from our systems and records and/or take steps to properly anonymize it so that you can no longer be identified from it.
In particular, we will store your information according to the following table:
|• to provide you with the service, to respond to your requests and provide customer service||• information will be stored only for the time necessary to provide you with the service|
As a Data Subject, you are entitled to request:
– right of access: you have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the Personal Data. The access information includes – inter alia – the purposes of the processing, the categories of Personal Data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the Personal Data have been or will be disclosed;
– right to rectification: you have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete Personal Data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
– right to erasure: you have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of Personal Data;
– right to restriction of processing: you have the right to request the restriction of processing your Personal Data;
– right to data portability: you have the right to receive the Personal Data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those Personal Data to another entity without hindrance from us;
– right to object: you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your Personal Data by us and we can be required to no longer process your Personal Data.
In particular, if you are receiving GamePix email advertisements and no longer wish to receive those email messages, you may opt out at the time you receive the message by following the instructions in that email. Please allow ten days for your request to be processed.
For complaints or requests regarding the use of personal information you submit to us, please contact us at email@example.com.